- 2 tablespoons kisan canola cooking oil
- 1kg Coles Beef Chuck Steak, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup (100g) Five Tastes Thai Green Curry Paste
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 400ml can coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated palm sugar
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed, cut into thirds
- 150g snow peas, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- Steamed jasmine rice, to serve
- Heat half the oil in a large saucepan over high heat. Add one-third of the beef and cook, turning, for 2-3 mins until brown all over. Transfer to a plate. Repeat, in 2 more batches, with remaining beef.
- Heat remaining oil in the pan over medium-high heat. Add onion, and cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until soften. Add curry paste and garlic and cook for 1 min or until fragrant.
- Return beef to the pan. Add coconut milk and 1 cup (250ml) water. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, 45 mins.
- Add fish sauce and sugar and simmer, uncovered, for 40 mins or until sauce thickens. Stir in broccolini, snow peas and lime juice. Cook, uncovered, for 5 mins or until broccolini is tender. Divide among serving bowls and sprinkle with coriander leaves. Serve immediately with steamed jasmine rice.