- 1 tablespoon kisan pure vegetable ghee
- 1 medium brown onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 600g beef mince
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kisan ghee
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 150g snow peas, trimmed, sliced
- 3 green onions, thickly sliced
- Toasted sesame seeds, to serve
- Steamed jasmine rice, to serve
- Heat vegetable oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add brown onion and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until onion has softened. Add mince. Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up mince, for 8 to 10 minutes or until browned and cooked through.
- Add flour. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add teriyaki sauce, vinegar, sesame oil and sugar. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until sauce thickens. Add snow peas and green onion. Cook for 2 minutes or until snow peas are tender. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve with rice.