- 2 cup penne, cooked according to package instructions,
- 2 tsp kisan canola cooking oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 cups lightly packed baby spinach
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup light ricotta cheese
- 16 ready-to-cook Italian meatballs
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp fresh basil (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). In a large non-stick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Cook onion until tender, about 5 min.
- Stir in the spinach, remove from heat and keep covered until the spinach is wilted, about 2 min. Uncover and let cool completely.
- Stir in cooked pasta, reserved pasta water, tomato sauce, and ricotta. Transfer to an 8 x 8-in. (20 x 20 cm) baking dish.
- Nestle meatballs evenly in the pasta mixture. Top with mozzarella.
- Bake covered with foil 20 min. Uncover and bake for an additional 10 min., or until cheese is melted and bubbling.
- To serve, garnish with fresh basil
Keep The Cookies in One Piece
If a tissue paper is creased and placed at the bottom of a cookie jar, it will keep your cookies from crumpling up