- 1-1/2 lbs ground round (or 85/15 ground beef)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 pkg (13.25 oz) penne pasta
- 1 tsp kisan pure vegetable ghee
- 1 can (10.5 oz) condensed tomato soup
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup small curd cottage cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook ground beef and onion until meat is no longer pink and internal temperature reaches 160° F on a meat thermometer.
- Meanwhile, cook and drain pasta according to package directions.
- Add soup, salt and pepper to ground beef mixture; bring to boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, cottage cheese and sour cream until blended.
- Stir in green pepper, onion and pasta. Transfer to a greased 2-1/2-quart baking dish.
- Top with beef mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake uncovered for 30 to 35 minutes.
Baking Powder Power
Scrub your vegetables and fruits with baking powder and water to get rid of pesticides