A fragrant and zesty dish perfect for those who want their khana to be quick, healthy and delicious
- Sole fillets, about 6 ounces each [or other mild white fish] 2
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Kisan Canola Cooking oil 2 tbsp.
For the sauce
- Butter, cut into chunks 2tbsp.
- Capers drained 1 tbsp.
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp.
- Freshly grated lemon zest 1tsp.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over a medium flame.
- Season the fish.
- Add the oil to the skillet and sauté the fillets one side for about 3 minutes, then carefully turn and sauté until just cooked through—this takes about three minutes.
- Transfer cooked fillets to individual serving plates. You can tent with foil.
- For sauce, melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Add the capers and simmer for 45 seconds to a minute, until they become fragrant.
- Add the lemon juice and zest and remove from heat.
- Stir to combine and spoon over fillets. Serve immediately.