- Plain flour 3/4 cup
- Fillets Red Snapper 2
- Salt to taste
- Coarsely ground black pepper
- Butter 3 tbsp.
- Kisan Sunflower Cooking oil 1 tsp.
- Sliced almonds 1/2 cup
- Grated zest and juice of 1 lime
- Coriander 1/2 cup chopped
- Spread flour in a shallow dish and mix in seasoning of salt and pepper.
- Dry the fish fillets with a paper towel and coat it well on both sides with the flour.
- Heat the butter and oil in a frying pan add the snapper fillets and cook for 2 minutes.
- Turn the fillets over and cook till the other side till golden.
- Using a spatula carefully transfer the fillets to a shallow dish.
- Add the almonds to the oil remaining the pan and fry till golden add the lime zest and lime juice and coriander to the almonds and stir well.
- Heat the mixture through for a minute or 2 then pour over fish and serve.