- Beckti Fish each 150 gm. Approx. (cut like steaks) 4 pieces
- Butter 2 tbsp.
- Bread crumbs (preferably wholemeal) 50 gm.
- Grated rind and juice of 2 lemons
- Rosemary dried 1/2 tsp.
- Fresh parsley 2 tbsp.
- Garlic 1 clove
- Oil 3 tbsp.
- Small red chilli finely chopped 1
- Parmesan cheese 3 tbsp.
- Walnuts chopped roughly 20 gm.
- Melt butter in a frying pan.
- Remove pan from the heat and add the breadcrumbs, walnuts, lemon rind juice of 1 lemon, half of the rosemary and fresh parsley. Mix well to combine.
- Line a roasting dish with foil. Press the breadcrumb mixture over the fish steaks and place in the roasting pan.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 25 minutes at 200 C.
- Mix the garlic the remaining lemon rind and juice, rosemary, parsley and chilli in a bowl. Beat in the oil and mix well to combine.
- Drizzle this mixture over the fish as soon as it's cooked. Serve hot!
Don't Let the Fish Fall Apart
When baking a whole fish, remember to put it in a foil paper. When the fish is done, slip a spatula under the fish and slide the foil out. The fish will not fall apart.