- 8 oz uncooked multigrain angel hair (capellini) pasta or spaghetti
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 1/2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 3 teaspoons kisan canola cooking oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 1/2 lb fresh medium shrimp, peeled, deveined and tail shells removed
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup Progresso™ reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In 5-quart saucepan or Dutch oven, cook pasta as directed on package. Drain; return to saucepan. Stir in spinach, tomatoes and 2 teaspoons of the oil. Cover to keep warm.
- While pasta is cooking, in 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat remaining 1 teaspoon oil over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook and stir 1 minute. Add shrimp, garlic and pepper flakes; cook and stir 2 minutes.
- Stir in wine, broth, salt and pepper; cook 2 minutes or until shrimp are pink and firm. Remove from heat; stir in parsley and butter until butter is melted. Add shrimp mixture to pasta mixture in saucepan; toss to mix.