- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 container (15 oz.) POLLY-O Original Ricotta Cheese
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup kisan canola cooking oil
- 1 jar (24 oz.) OLIVO by CLASSICO Traditional Pasta Sauce, divided
- 16 lasagna noodles, cooked
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Combine first 5 ingredients.
- Spread 1/2 cup pasta sauce onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Spread each noodle with 3 Tbsp. cheese mixture; roll up. Place, seam sides down, in prepared dish.
- Top with remaining pasta sauce and Parmesan; cover.
- Bake 40 to 50 min. or until heated through, uncovering for the last 10 min.