- Chicken 1 kg 8 pieces
- Yogurt 1 cup
- All spice 1 tsp.
- Chilli powder 2 tsp.
- Salt 1 1/2 tsp. levelled
- Ginger garlic 1 tbsp.
- Almonds blanched and grinded 1 tbsp.
- Sesame seeds 1 tsp.
- Poppy seeds 1 tsp.
- Coriander seeds 1 tbsp.
- Cumin seeds 1 tsp.
- Grind sesame seeds, poppy seeds, coriander seeds and cumin seeds.
- Whisk this mixture in yogurt; also add in the grinded paste with salt, chilli powder, ginger garlic paste, grinded almonds and all spice.
- Marinate the chicken in the mixture for 3 hours.
- Heat oil in a lagan, pan fry chicken for 5 minutes.
- Add the marinade with 1/2 cup water, cover and cook till tender.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
No More Smelly Hands
By rubbing your fingers over a stainless spoon, you can get rid of the smell of garlic and onions from your hands.