- Cleaned King Fish - 1/2 kg
- Chilli powder - 2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder - 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice - 2 tbsp
- Shallots cleaned - 5
- Salt to taste
- kisan canola cooking Oil to fry fish
- Curry leaves - a few to add when frying
- Make fine paste of all the ingredients and apply on the Fish. Marinate for 1/2 an hour.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the Fish. Add some curry leaves once fish is half fried to add very nice flavor.
- Your spicy, tasty and easy Fish fry is ready to serve hot with Rice and variety of breads!!!!