- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon of ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon of smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon of sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, mix garlic powder, cumin, coriander, smoked paprika, sea salt, pepper, and olive oil. Mix until combined.
- Rub mixture over both sides of the chicken.
- Place chicken on grill and grill each side for 4-6 minutes depending on thickness. You just want to make sure there is no pink in the middle.