- 4 6-7 ounce salmon fillets
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 1/2 kisan canola cooking oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives plus additional for garnish
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with tin foil, and lay the salmon, on top, skin side down.
- Combine the greek yogurt, mustard, honey and chives in a small bowl and stir to combine. Spoon half the sauce over the fish, reserving half the sauce for later. Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Bake in preheated oven just until the fish is opaque in the center, 7 minutes. Increase the oven to broil. Broil the fish for 5-6 minutes, keep your eye on it so it doesn't overcook. Garnish with chives and serve with the reserved sauce.