- 2 corn cobs, husk and silk removed
- 175g punnet mini capsicums
- 1/4 cup extra virgin kisan cooking oil
- 250g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 800g firm white fish fillets
- 1/4 cup gluten-free plain flour
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 4 cups gluten-free corn chips, crushed (see note)
- 2/3 cup gluten-free mild salsa
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place corn and capsicum in a large bowl. Add half the oil and toss to coat. Heat a large chargrill pan over high heat. Cook corn and capsicum, turning, for 8 minutes, or until tender and charred.
- Using a sharp knife, remove the kernels from corn cobs. Transfer to a large bowl. Halve and seed capsicums. Roughly chop. Add to the bowl with tomato, lime juice, coriander and remaining oil.
- Cut fish into 3.5cm x 10cm pieces. Place flour on a plate. Combine milk and egg in a shallow bowl. Place crushed corn chips on a plate. Coat 1 piece of fish in flour, shaking off excess. Dip in egg mixture. Coat in corn chips. Place on prepared tray. Repeat with remaining fish, flour, egg mixture and corn chips.
- Bake fish pieces for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Serve with corn salad and salsa.