- (200g each) firm white fish fillets (see note)
- 35g packet taco seasoning mix
- 1 large red capsicum, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoons Kisan sunflower cooking oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 cup white long-grain rice
- 1 cup Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 400g can red kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 1/3 cup frozen corn kernels
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Place baking paper on a flat surface. Top each with 1 fish fillet. Sprinkle with half the taco seasoning. Top with half the capsicum and coriander. Drizzle with half the oil. Bring 2 sides of the paper up to the centre and fold to seal. Roll up the ends to enclose the fish. Refrigerate until required.
- Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced.
- Heat remaining oil in a large saucepan. Add garlic and remaining capsicum. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add tomato paste and remaining taco seasoning. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add rice. Stir to coat. Add stock, beans and 1/2 cup cold water. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, covered, for 20 minutes. Add corn. Simmer for 5 minutes or until liquid has absorbed and rice is tender. Remove from heat. Stir in half the lime juice and remaining coriander.
- Meanwhile, place parcels on a large baking tray. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until just cooked through. Open fish parcels. Drizzle with remaining lime juice. Serve with rice, beans and lime wedges.