- Undercut beef 250 gm.
- Ginger paste 1 tsp.
- Red chilli deseeded and chopped 1
- Cloves garlic chopped 2
- Fresh chives 1 tbsp. chopped
- Soya sauce 2 tbsp.
- Sesame seeds 1 tsp.
- Salt to taste
- Crushed black pepper to taste
- Cut the beef into small cubes.
- Mix the ginger, garlic, chives, soy sauce, red chilli, sesame seeds, salt and black pepper in a bowl. Marinate beef in it for 1 hour.
- Heat a grill pan, grease it with oil and place the skewers reserving the marinade to brush on in the last 5 minutes of cooking. Keep rotating the skewers so they don't burn and keep brushing with marinade mixture til cooked.
- Serve with boiled white rice or as an appetizer.