Sab ka favorite restaurant-quality Italian pasta ab ghar par banayain
- Fettuccini pasta 350 gm.
- Butter 3 tbsp.
- Cream 1/2 cup
- Onion 1/2 finely chopped
- Garlic finely chopped 2 cloves
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese 5 tbsp. grated
- Fresh parsley 1 tbsp. finely chopped
- Cook the fettuccine in a pot of rapidly boiling salted water until just firm.
- Drain reserving 1/4 cup of the pasta cooking liquid.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Fry onions until tender. Add heavy cream and bring to a boil. Cook for about 5 minutes till sauce has reduced slightly.
- Remove from the heat.
- In another pot, return pasta with the reserved cooking liquid, heat it with medium flame.
- Add the butter-cream mixture and half of the Parmesan and toss to combine thoroughly.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese and garnish with parsley. Serve immediately.