Sab ka favorite Italian pasta with a hearty meat sauce
- Fettuccine pasta 400 gm.
- Beef mince 400 gm.
- Chopped tomatoes 400 gm.
- Butter 25 gm.
- Olive 1 tbsp.
- Onion finely chopped 1
- Stalk celery diced 1
- Tomato paste 1 1/2 tbsp.
- Garlic cloves finely chopped 3
- Carrot diced 1
- Bay leaf 1
- Ground nutmeg 1/4 tsp.
- Chopped fresh basil 1 tbsp.
- Red chilli finely chopped 1
- Oregano dried 1/2 tsp.
- Parsley (fresh) 1/2 tsp.
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese 3 tbsp.
- In a pan melt butter along with the olive oil.
- Add bay leaf, onions, carrots and celery cook over moderate heat for 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and red chilli sauté for a minute.
- Add the mince season with salt and pepper and sauté till the meat is slightly browned.
- Add the tomato paste, red wine vinegar, oregano, thyme, basil and nutmeg and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, beef stock and cook on medium heat until the sauce has thickened.
- Pour the sauce over pasta and toss well.
- Garnish with parsley and grated parmesan cheese.
Pastas, Potatoes and Plants
Your plants will love the nutrients in the water that is used to boil pasta or potatoes in. Once you are done with the boiling, just cool the water and use it.