When it comes to pasta, we all want to try something more genuine and yummier. So here it is, the best pure Italian pasta recipe. If you want a better taste, try Fettuccini instead of the usual spaghetti.
- Fettuccini boiled 3 cups
- Sausages chopped 1 1/2 cup
- Mushrooms chopped 6
- Garlic crushed 1 tsp.
- Garlic powder 1 tsp.
- Salt 1 tsp.
- Black pepper crushed 1 tsp.
- Crushed red pepper 1 tsp. heaped
- Mustard powder 1 tsp.
- Cream 1 1/2 cup
- Milk 1 cup
- Parsley finely chopped 2 tbsp.
- Parmesan cheese 4 tbsp.
- Butter 2 ounces
- Green chilli garlic sauce 1 tbsp.
- Hoisin sauce 1 tbsp.
- Chicken powder 1 tsp.
- Heat butter in a pot and add crushed garlic, sauté for 1 minutes.
- Add chopped chicken sausages and mushrooms, fry for 2 minutes. Remove from flame.
- Add in cream, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, crushed red pepper, mix and cook on low flame.
- Lastly add parmesan cheese, fold in boiled fettuccini and parsley.
Pastas, Potatoes and Plants
Your plants will love the nutrients in the water that is used to boil pasta or potatoes in. Once you are done with the boiling, just cool the water and use it.