Simple aur quick recipe which guarantees no leftovers
- Chicken 1 kg 20 pieces boiled in 2 cups water
- Milk 1 cup
- Stock 2 cups
- Cream 1 packet
- Soya sauce 2 tbsp.
- Wooster sauce 1 tbsp.
- Salt 1 tsp.
- Black pepper 1 tsp.
- Butter 2 ounces
- Kisan Canola Cooking Oil 1/4 cup
- Capsicum 2 cut into tiny cubes
- Tomatoes 2 cut into cubes seeds removed
- Sweet corn 1 cup
- Boiled macaroni 2 cups
- Cashew nuts grinded 15
- Corn flour grinded 2 cup heaped
- Chilli garlic sauce
- Sugar 2 tsp.
- Cheddar cheese grated 1 cup
- Egg 1 beaten
- Heat butter and oil and fry capsicum for 2 minutes, add in tomatoes, fry for a minute and remove, keep aside.
- Add corn flour in stock in a bowl.
- In the same pan add corn flour mixture, milk and all the seasonings, cook till thick.
- Throw in cashew nut powder, cream, macaroni, boiled chicken and vegetables, mix well,
- Take it out in baking dish, top it with beaten egg, and lastly sprinkle cheese.
- Bake at 180 degree C for 30 minutes.