- 1 tbsp kisan sunflower cooking oil
- 100g (3 1/2oz) chorizo, sliced
- 150g (5oz) raw king prawns
- 1 x 250g pack cooked basmati rice
- 150g (5oz) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 5 spring onions, finely sliced
- small bunch flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Add the chorizo and cook for 5 minutes, or until golden.
- Add the prawns and cook for 1-2 minutes, or until just pink.
- Stir in the rice, tomatoes and spring onions. Leave to cook over a low heat for 10-12 minutes, until a golden crust forms on the bottom of the pan and the tomatoes have softened a little.
- Break up the rice with a fork and season to taste. Scatter over the parsley and serve.