Want to take something with tea? Not to worry. Try these quick, delicious and healthy chicken rolls which are so light that you’ll finish all in your plate and you won’t even know that.
For the roll
- Flour 1 1/2 cup
- Egg 1
- Salt 1/2 tsp.
- Water as required to make batter
- Kisan Sunflower Cooking Oil for frying
- Bread crumbs as required
For the filling
- Chicken mince 250 gm.
- Onion chopped 2 tbsp.
- Ginger garlic 1 tsp.
- Oil spice 1/2 tsp.
- Salt 1 tsp.
- Black pepper 1 tsp.
- Chat masala 1/2 tsp.
- Coriander leaves and green chilies chopped
Method for mince
- Heat oil in the pan and simmer chopped onions till they are soft.
- Add ginger and garlic paste, salt and black pepper and chicken mince.
- Put the lid on and simmer on low heat.
- Add all spices, chat masala, coriander and green chillies.
Method for roll
- Make a thick batter with egg, flour, salt and water.
- Pour the batter on the frying pan in the shape of a roti.
- Wrap the chicken mince in a roll and dip it in a beaten egg mixture.
- Deep fry till golden brown.