- Chicken boti cut 1 kg.
- Coriander leaves 1/2 bunch
- Mint leaves 15
- Green chillies 30
- Ginger garlic 2 tbsp.
- Onion 1 small
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Allspice 1 tsp.
- Baby potatoes 10 peeled and deep fry till light golden
- Brown onion 3/4 cup
- Saffron 1/2 tsp.
- Warm milk 1/2 cup
- Ghee 1/4 cup
- Cream 3 tbsp.
- Salt 1 1/2 tsp.
- Rice boiled with salt 600 gm
- Kisan Canola Cooking Oil 3/4 cup
- Grind coriander leaves, mint leaves, green chillies, ginger garlic and onion, in paste.
- Marinate chicken with the paste, yogurt, allspice and salt for 1 hour.
- Heat oil in the pan.
- Add 1/2 cup brown onion with marinated chicken, put the lid on and simmer till chicken is done.
- Add fried potatoes, cook until chicken and potatoes tender and thick gravy left.
- Make 2 layers of chicken and rice.
- Sprinkle saffron, mix with milk, ghee, and remaining fried onion, dot with cream, cover and cook for 15 minutes till done.
Chopping Chilies Easily
Remember to apply oil on your hands before chopping green chilies to avoid them from absorbing into your skin.