- 1 tsp. Red Chilli Powder (Pisi Lal Mirch) (crushed)
- ½ tsp. Black Pepper (Pisi Kaali Mirch) (coarsely ground)
- 1 tsp. Coriander (Dhania) (coarsely ground and roasted)
- 1 tsp. Cumin Seeds (Sufaid Zeera) (roasted and finely ground)
- 4 Green Chillies (Hari Mirch) (finely chopped)
- 1 medium Onion (finely sliced)
- 4 Tomatoes (finely chopped)
- 1 bunch of Fresh Mint Leaves (Podina) (finely chopped)
- 1 bunch of Fresh Coriander Leaves (Hara Dhania)
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 Egg
- ½ cup Kisan Cooking Oil
- 1 kilogram of Beef (Keema) (finely minced)
- Mix all of the ingredients with minced beef and knead mixture well. Set aside for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Take about 1 ¼ tbsp. of meat mixture in your hand. Place it in center of palm. Roll it to form a smooth ball. Flatten the ball by pressing firmly between your palms. These kabas should be a little bigger in size than usual round kababs.
- Heat oil in frying pan. When oil gets hot lower heat and fry kababs until well done.