- 600g chicken wings
- 1 tsp Kisan sunflower cooking oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 tsp hot chilli powder
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp garam masala
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Spray a large rimmed sheet tray with nonstick spray.
- Place the chicken on the sheet tray and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. Bake until cooked through and crisp, about 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the honey, soy sauce, vinegar, butter, garlic, chipotle and ginger together in a medium saucepan. Bring to a simmer and cook on low until thick and syrupy, about 15 minutes.
- Add the cooked wings to the bowl of sauce. Toss until completely coated. Add to a platter and sprinkle with the green onions.