- Undercut Beef thinly sliced 1/2 kg
- Salt 1/2 tsp.
- White pepper 1/2 tsp.
- Soya sauce 1 tbsp.
- Corn flour 1 tbsp.
- Egg white 1
- Onion thinly sliced 2
- Capsicum thinly sliced 1
- Green chillies sliced 4
- Mushrooms 4 sliced
- Carrots 1 thinly sliced
- Kisan Sunflower Cooking Oil 1/4 cup
- Garlic crushed 1 tbsp.
- Chilli sauce 1 tbsp.
- Vinegar 1 tbsp.
- Oyster sauce 2 tbsp.
- Stock 1 cup
- Marinate undercut with salt, pepper, soya sauce, egg whites and corn flour for 15 minutes.
- Deep fry and remove from the oil.
- Heat oil, fry crushed garlic till light golden add in all the vegetables and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add all the sauce and seasonings with the fried beef.
- Add stock andbring it to boil.
- Lastly add corn flour paste and thickens the gravy.
- Serve with rice.
Want More Juice?
Just put your fruits in the microwave for 20 seconds before squeezing them.