Yeh classic Chinese dish bananay mai super simple hay and is packed full of flavor"
- Tenderloin or undercut beef 250 gm. thin slices
- Onion 1 cut into squares
- Garlic paste 1/2 tsp.
- Ginger paste 1/2 tsp.
- Medium green chillies deseeded and slit 3
- Oil as required
- Oyster sauce 2 tbsp.
- Soy sauce 1 tbsp.
- Sugar 1 tsp.
- Corn flour enough to dust the beef
- Salt as required
- Red chillies 2 deseeded and thinly sliced
- Rice vinegar 1 tsp."
- Marinate the beef in soy sauce, oyster sauce, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Dust the beef with corn flour.
- Heat oil in the wok to smoking point, add the oil, garlic, ginger and marinated beef.
- Flash fry for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the onions and sugar and if required add chilli, salt and pepper.
- Cook for 2 minutes until meat is fully cooked and tender.
- Serve with rice.