- 2 tablespoons kisan canola cooking oil
- 1 ½ pounds beef silver tip, in 1-inch cubes
- 1 (8-ounce) package baby bella mushrooms, quartered
- 1 (9-ounce) bag frozen white pearl onions, not thawed
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 (32-ounce) box Manischewitz All Natural Beef Broth
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup fresh thyme leaves
- 1 (1-pound) package wide noodles
- Heat oil in a large heavy-bottomed saucepan or Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
- Pat beef very dry with paper towels so the beef will brown, not steam. Brown beef on all sides, about 5 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Add mushrooms, onions, and carrots, scraping down the brown bits from the pan, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes. Sprinkle in flour, stir to mix and coat veggies. Add broth, wine, pepper, and thyme; return beef to the pan along with any accumulated juices. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low. Cook, uncovered, for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- While beef is stewing, prepare noodles according to package instructions. Drain and place in a serving bowl.