- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cups uncooked long grain rice
- 1/2 cup orzo pasta
- 1 can (28 ounces each) petite Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1 packets Sazón GOYA with Annatto
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 cup frozen baby peas
- 1 cup kisan sunflower cooking oil
- In a small skillet over medium heat, saute the onion, garlic and bell pepper in the butter until tender. Transfer to a large bowl. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Pour mixture into ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Cover and bake at 350° for 1-1/2 hours.
- Garnish with fresh chopped cilantro.