Traditional desserts mai it doesn’t get better than ghar kay garam garam gulab jamun
Recipe Ingredients :
- Milk powder 2 cups
- Baking powder 2 tsp. slightly heaped
- Eggs 2
- Melted ghee 2 tbsp.
- Flour 1 tsp. levelled
Ingredients For Sugar Syrup :
- Sugar 2 cups heaped
- Water 3 cups
- Green cardamom crushed 4
- Orange colour 2-3 drops
Recipe Method :
- In a bowl mix milk powder, baking powder and flour.
- Add in it melted ghee and mix
- Add eggs, mix well, knead well and form it into a dough.
- The dough should be glossy, immediately make balls, ball should be nice and smooth.
- Heat ghee in a wok and add all the balls together and deep-fry on very low flame, continue stirring very lightly till jamuns light golden.
- Prepare sugar syrup with sugar and water add orange color, cook till sugar dissolves and syrup slightly thickens
- Add the fried jamuns to the syrup, cover pan and cook for 10 minutes on very low flame, remove and serve.