Treat your kids with garam garam homemade cinnamon rolls
Recipe Ingredients :
- Flour 3 cups
- Water 1/4 cup
- Milk 1/2 cup
- Butter 4 ounces
- Eggs 2
- Vanilla essence 1/2 tsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Sugar 4 tbsp
- Yeast 1 1/2 tsp
- Brown sugar 2 tbsp.
Recipe Method :
- Melt butter with water and milk, cool it.
- Add in sugar, brown sugar, salt, eggs, and vanilla essence, mix together with a whisk.
- Gradually add in flour and yeast, mix together, the dough should be very soft.
- Put to rise in a greased bowl for 2 hours. Punch the risen dough and knead again, roll out to a big rectangle, spread filling, roll up from long end and cut into a 2-inch thick roll.
- Leave to rise for another 15 minutes then brush egg and milk mixture.
- Sprinkle with water spray.
- Before baking put water in a pan in oven then put the buns to bake on 180 degrees C for 20 minutes after 12 minutes again water spray. Spread with cream cheese frosting and serve.