Recipe Ingredients :
- Marie biscuits 2 rolls
- Sugar 8 tbsp.
- Coffee 1 tbsp. + 1 tbsp. dissolved in 2 cups water
- Cream whipped 4 packets (750 gm.)
- Sugar 1 cup heaped
Recipe Method :
- Dissolve 1 tbsp. coffee in 2 cups warm water.
- Dip 2 Marie biscuits at a time for 1 minute in dissolved coffee mixture.
- Then set a layer in a dish and repeat the same layer again.
- In another bowl, beat chill cream until thick.
- Add sugar to it with 1 tbsp. dissolved coffee.
- Mix it well and pour on top of the biscuits.
- Leave it for 10 minutes then put to chill in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Before serving, decorate with 1 cup of crushed praline.