A super easy and super quick recipe for the soup lovers. With a sweet flavor of ketchup and salty seasoning, this corn soup will be a real treat.
- Chicken stock 6 cups
- Tomato puree 1 cup
- Salt 1 tsp.
- Black pepper 1/2 tsp.
- Soya sauce 2 tbsp.
- Sugar 2 tbsp.
- Sweet corn 1 tin
- Egg 1
- Corn flour 1/2 cup dissolved in 1/2 cup water
- Ketchup 4 tbsp.
- Pinch of orange-red color
- Mix together the tomato puree and stock. Bring it to boil.
- Add all the seasonings, ketchup and corn, cook for 15 minutes.
- Thicken soup with cornflour paste.
- Lastly pour beaten egg slowly while stirring.
- Serve hot with crackers.
The Good Egg Test
If you want to check how fresh your eggs are, just place them in water. If they float they have gone bad but if they stay submerged in water, they are fresh and good to eat!