Try this Szechwan soup bringing you all the flavors from southwestern china. It is tangy, it is spicy, full of energy and obviously very delicious.
- Mincemeat 1/2 cup
- Chicken julienne 1/2 cup
- Prawns 8 to 10
- Mushrooms sliced 4
- Capsicum finely chopped 1/2 cup
- Chicken stock 8 cups
- Salt 1 tsp.
- White pepper 1/2 tsp.
- Soya sauce 2 tbsp.
- Chilli sauce 2 tbsp.
- Vinegar 2 tbsp.
- Egg 1 beaten
- Coriander leaves 2 tbsp.
- Spring onion leaves 2 tbsp.
- Corn flour 1/2 cup, mixed with 1/2 cup
- Marinate mince meat, chicken thinned sliced and prawns with salt, white pepper each, soya sauce for 30 minutes.
- Boil chicken stock in the pot.
- Add your marinated meet, mushrooms with all the seasonings and capsicum.
- Lastly pour a beaten egg slowly while stirring.
- Thicken the soup by adding corn flour.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and spring onion leaves finely chopped.