- 1 tbs Kisan sunflower cooking oil
- 500g chicken mince
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Kisan sunflower cooking oil
- 100g dried vermicelli noodles
- 4 green onions (shallots), trimmed and sliced diagonally
- 1⁄2 cup small mint leaves
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 1 cup bean sprouts, trimmed
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, cut into 1cm thick dice
- Chilli and lime dressing
- 2 small red bird’s eye chilies
- 1⁄3 cup lime juice (about 2-3 limes)
- 2 tbs fish sauce
- 11⁄2 tbs brown sugar
- Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Place chicken and garlic into pan and cook, breaking up mince with a wooden spoon, until white and cooked through.
- Stir in Kisan oil. Transfer to a heatproof dish and refrigerate for 30 minutes to cool.
- Meanwhile, combine dressing ingredients in a screw-top jar. Shake until well combined.
- Place noodles in a heatproof bowl, cover with boiling water and stand for 10 minutes until tender. Drain noodles. Chill until ready to serve.
- Place cooled chicken mixture into a large bowl.
- Add green onions, mint, coriander, bean sprouts and cucumber. Drizzle with dressing and toss to combine.
- Arrange noodles on a serving plate or individual bowls, top with chicken mixture and serve.
A Pair Of Scissors Can Do It All
Your kitchen also needs its very own pair of scissors. They can help in snipping green chilies, fresh herbs, green onions, and other vegetables