- 4 160g fresh firm white fish fillets
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tbsp finely grated lemon zest
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- kisan canola cooking oil
- lemon wedges to serve
- Greek salad
- 2 small green capsicums, cut into thin rings
- 1 lebanese cucumber, sliced
- 250 g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 small red onion, cut into thin rings
- 1/2 cup pitted black olives in brine, drained
- 100 g feta, coarsely crumbled
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano leaves
- Sprinkle both sides of fish with paprika.
- To make gremolata: combine combine parsley, zest and garlic on a plate.
- To make salad: combine all ingredients in a large bowl, tossing well.
- Heat a large frying pan over moderate heat. Spray fish with oil. Add to pan. Cook 3-4 minutes each side, or until golden brown and cooked. Lift fish from pan. Place on gremolata; turn to coat.
- Spoon salad onto serving plates. Top with fish and lemon wedges.
Use any firm white fish for this recipe, such as ling, hake, flake or basa.