- Chicken breast 1 cut into tiny cubes
- Chicken stock 8 cups
- Cream of corn 1 tin
- Salt 3/4 tsp.
- White pepper 1/2 tsp.
- Egg 1 beaten
- Corn flour 1/2 cup heaped
- Boil stock in a large pot.
- Add chicken cubes with salt, pepper.
- When boiling add cream and corns.
- Lastly mix corn flour with little water into a paste, slowly add it to soup while stirring.
- Lastly pour beaten eggs and keep stirring.
- Cook for 2 minutes and serve hot.
The Corn Rule
Remember to boil corn for only three minutes and never put salt in during the process. Over boiling the corn will make it lose its taste and texture.