- Chinese cabbage (50 gm)
- Carrots (25 gm)
- Spinach (20 gm)
- Mushroom (25 gm)
- Fresh coriander (15 gm)
- Salt White pepper (5 gm)
- Lemon (40 gm)
- Water (800 ml)
- A coriander sprig to garnish
- Chop the vegetables into triangle shape, blench and refresh them.
- Using fresh coriander and water, make coriander stock.
- After separating coriander from water, add the blanched veggies to it.
- After then, mix the clean and de-veined prawns, chopped into pieces.
- Add some salt, white pepper and lemon juice to it and you are done!
- Say Cheese Now!
- Never waste cheese again. Always remember to wrap the cheese stacks in a cloth that has been soaked in vinegar and squeezed well. Keep adding vinegar from time to time