Chicken and capsicum make a perfect dish. Chicken marinated in yogurt, soya, and Worcestershire sauce and cooked with vegetables will let you forget your diet limits
- Chicken 1 kg 16 pieces
- Yogurt 1 1/2 cup
- Crushed red pepper 1 1/2 tsp.
- Salt 1 1/2 tsp.
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp.
- Soya sauce 2 tbsp.
- Worcestershire sauce 2 tbsp.
- Kisan Super Cooking Oil 1/2 cup
- Capsicum 2 cut into square cubes
- Onion 2 in square cubes
- Tomato 2 in square cubes
- Green chillies 6
- Coriander leaves 2 tbsp.
- All spice 1/2 tsp.
- Add yogurt, crushed red pepper, salt, ginger garlic paste, soya sauce and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl and marinate the chicken in it for 2 hours.
- Heat the oil in the pan and simmer chicken at low heat for 20 minutes with the lid on.
- Stir-fry vegetables in a frying pan.
- Mix vegetable with the tender and juicy chicken.
- Garnish with all spice, green chillies and coriander leaves.