Why always eat traditional chicken karahi? Try this dish with a unique taste when its cooked on a Tawa. We guarantee you are gonna enjoy it.
- Boneless chicken 1/2 kg cubed flatten
- Water 1/4 cup
- Green chillies 6 grinded
- Ginger garlic 1 tbsp. heaped
- Tomatoes 2 sliced
- Ginger thinly sliced 1 tbsp.
- Salt 1 tsp.
- Ghee 1/2 cup
- Yogurt 1/2 cup
- Kasoori meethi 1 tsp.
- Green chillies julienne 3
- Black pepper crushed 1/2 tsp. heaped
- Red pepper crushed 1/2 tsp.
- Heat up the tawa and pour some oil on it.
- Place the chicken, tomatoes, grinded green chillies and ginger garlic paste on the Tawa.
- Cover it and cook on low flame for 10 minutes.
- Add salt, crushed peppers, ginger thinly sliced, whipped curd, and kasoori methi to the chicken.
- Cook till a thick gravy is formed and oil comes on top.
- Lastly, add sliced green chillies.
- Serve hot with naan.
Mean Cleaning with Salt
Instead of using detergents to clean those tough stains on your cast iron cook wear, scrub them rigorously with salt and then wipe them clean with paper towels.