- 1 medium ear sweet corn, husk removed
- 1 poblano pepper, halved and seeds removed
- 4 tilapia fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup kisan sunflower cooking oil
- 1 yellow summer squash, halved lengthwise
- 1 medium heirloom tomato, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 8 taco shells, warmed
- 1/2 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, rub on grill rack to coat lightly. Grill corn and pepper, covered, over medium heat 10-12 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally. Cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle fish with salt. Grill fish and squash, covered, over medium heat 7-9 minutes or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork and squash is tender, turning once.
- Cut corn from cob and place in a bowl. Chop pepper and squash; add to corn. Stir in tomato, onion, cilantro, lime peel and lime juice. Serve fish in taco shells; top with corn mixture and avocado slices. Yield: 4 servings.