- 1 pound bow-tie pasta
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin kisan canola cooking oil
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 3 ears fresh corn, kernels cut off
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, torn into pieces
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the pasta until al dente; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat the kisan oil over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and tomatoes and cook, stirring occasionally, until the tomatoes are softened, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the corn, raise the heat slightly and cook until the corn is heated through and golden, about 5 minutes. Season to taste with salt.
- Add the vegetables, butter and basil to the pasta and toss.
The Corn Rule
Remember to boil corn for only three minutes and never put salt in during the process. Over boiling the corn will make it lose its taste and texture