- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced thin
- 1 cup diagonally sliced carrots
- 2 cups peas
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Ginger, Ground
- 2 teaspoons Sesame Seed, toasted
- Heat the oil in wok or large deep skillet on medium-high heat. Add onion and carrots; stir fry 2 minutes. Add remaining vegetables; stir fry 5 to 7 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Add soy sauce, garlic powder and ginger; stir-fry until well blended. Sprinkle with sesame seed. Serve over cooked rice, if desired.