- 4 white fish fillets or cutlets e.g. ling, barramundi or blue-eye
- 40g (1/4 cup) julienne ginger
- 2 tablespoons coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoons kisan sunflower cooking oil
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- Lime juice, to serve
- Coriander leaves, extra, to serve
- Cut out four large squares of non-stick baking paper. Place four kaffir lime leaves in the centre of each square. Top with a piece of fish and sprinkle with ginger and coriander. Combine sweet chilli sauce and fish sauce in a small bowl and drizzle over fish.
- Fold the ends of each square around the fish to enclose and form a parcel.
- Steam the fish in a bamboo or metal steamer for 3-4 minutes or until fish is cooked through. Discard kaffir lime leaves. Arrange fish on serving plates and sprinkle with lime juice and extra coriander. Serve with a simple cucumber salad and extra sweet chilli, if desired.