- Rice 250 gm. boiled
- Soya sauce 2 tbsp.
- Peri Peri sauce 2 tbsp.
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp.
- Onion chopped 2 tbsp.
- Tomatoes 1/2 cut into tiny cubes
- Capsicum 1 cut into tiny cubes
- Kisan Canola Cooking Oil 1/4 cup
- Salt and white pepper 1/2 tsp. each
- Heat oil in the pan to fry chopped onion with ginger garlic paste.
- Add boiled rice with all the seasonings and sauce.
- Lastly fold in capsicum and tomatoes, mix well.
- Cover and leave it on dum (indirect slow cooking technique), for 10 minutes.
- Serve with grilled chicken.
Don't let the Onions make you Cry
The essence in onions that makes your eyes water is placed in the root cluster of the onion. Remember to remove this part by cutting out the exterior root section in one go and discarding it immediately.