- 375g Barilla Spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon kisan canola cooking oil
- 2 medium red onions, halved, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup drained capers
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 cup Massel salt reduced chicken style liquid stock
- 1/2 cup extra-light thickened cream
- 415g can red salmon, drained, skin and bones removed, flaked
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill sprigs
- Cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions, until just tender. Drain. Return to pan.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large, heavy-based frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion.
- Cook, stirring, for 5 to 7 minutes or until onion is golden and softened. Add capers and garlic. Cook for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Increase heat to high. Cook for 2 minutes. Add stock and cream. Reduce heat to medium. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 4 to 5 minutes or until sauce has thickened.
- Add cream mixture to pasta. Toss to coat. Add salmon and half the dill. Toss to combine. Serve topped with remaining dill.
Keep The Cookies in One Piece
If a tissue paper is creased and placed at the bottom of a cookie jar, it will keep your cookies from crumpling up