- 1/4 cup tandoori paste
- 1/4 cup Greek yoghurt
- 4 chicken marylands, scored (see notes)
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- 400g can chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 1/3 tablespoon kisan sunflower cooking oil
- 2 tablespoons flaked almonds
- 1/3 cup coriander leaves
- 1/4 cup torn mint leaves
- Combine paste and yoghurt in a ceramic bowl. Add chicken and toss to coat. Chill, covered, for 4 hours or overnight if you have time.
- Preheat oven to 220C or 200C fan-force. Place cauliflower, onion and chickpeas on a large baking tray. Drizzle with oil and season. Toss to coat and arrange in a single layer. Top with chicken. Roast for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with almonds. Roast for another 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Serve sprinkled with herbs.