- 2lbs skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 6 fillets
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 4 tbsp dijon mustard (I used the whole grain kind)
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp kisan canola cooking oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a large baking dish with an olive oil mister or cooking spray.
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper and place in baking dish. Cover chicken with the sliced onions.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients.
- Pour over chicken and onions, and place in oven to bake, uncovered, until chicken is cooked through, about 30 minutes.