- 12 (135g packet) taco shells
- 2 teaspoons kisan sunflower cooking oil
- 500g lean beef mince
- 1 1/2 cups (375g jar) thick 'n' chunky tomato salsa
- 1 Massel beef style stock cube
- 4 iceberg lettuce leaves, shredded
- 1/2 cup grated tasty cheese
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Place taco shells slightly apart on tray, leaving the provided 'wedge' in the centre of the shells (see note). Heat for 5 minutes or until hot, but not browned.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add mince. Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up mince, for 5 minutes or until browned.
- Add salsa and stir to combine. Crumble stock over mince mixture. Add 1/4 cup cold water. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 10 to 12 minutes or until sauce reduces and thickens slightly.
- Spoon 2 1/2 tablespoons of mince mixture into each taco shell. Top with lettuce and cheese. Serve.