Sirf 4 ingredients kay saath banayain yeh delicious dish
- Lamb chops 8
- Coarsely ground black pepper
- Salt To taste
- Butter 2 tbsp.
For the mint vinaigrette
- Honey 1/2 tsp.
- Garlic finely chopped 1
- Extra virgin olive oil 4 tbsp.
- Mint leaves chopped 1/3 cup
- Tomato de-seeded and finely diced 1
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Fresh mint to garnish
- Rub the lamb chops with butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Make the vinaigrette in a bowl whisk the honey, garlic, salt and pepper. Slowly whisk in the oil and then stir in the tomatoes and mint and leave aside for an hour at least.
- Heat a grill pan and grease well with oil. When the pan is hot place the chops on the grill and reduce heat to medium. Cook for 6 to 7 minutes turning only once.
- Serve chops on a plate and pour vinaigrette on top.
Single Scoop Seed Cleaning
If you want to clean the seeds from squash, melons, tomatoes and peppers, use a grapefruit spoon, which will clean them all from inside very nicely.